Wednesday 12 January 2011

12th January

It's been a pretty rubbish day health wise. I've been finding it difficult to breath without getting chest pain so that made work rather hard.
Me and Mark sat up talking til the early hours last night. I absolutely love just lying in bed and just talking about anything and everything. It has to be my favourite time of any day spent with Mark =] After work, we went into town to buy my dad a card and present for his birthday and then we watched Dog Day Afternoon. It's really good acting by Al Pacino, worth watching!

Ooo and my mum found a shop that still sells Salt and Vinegar Rice infusion pringles! Normal shops have stopped selling them which is annoying as they have to be my favourite crisps!
Now I'm off to watch Madagascar and munch Pringles =D

No comments:

Post a Comment