Sunday 16 January 2011

16th January


I think I must have been hit by a bus and then reversed over because there isn't a part of my body that doesn't hurt.
Me and Mark spent the morning searching for more jobs for him to apply for. I got abit stressed over falling behind on my Open Uni course and after talking it through with Mark, I have decided to quit my course, focus on my health for a little while and then start a new diploma course in a few months.
This afternoon we went to my godfather's house. We haven't seen them since the middle of last year so it was nice to see everyone.
Ooo and when I got home and checked my emails, I found that we have reached £41 sponsorship =D Shameless plug alert!!! If you want to find out what the fundraiser is about or want to sponsor me and Mark, head to www.justgiving.com/Laura-and-Mark

No comments:

Post a Comment